Are you wanting to…
- Supplement your stream of income with additional work without having to depend completely on tour operators for your livelihood?
- Stay close to home more often with your family, local community, and dog to feel more connected?
- Take charge of your own destiny and have the freedom to control your schedule, create more fulfilling opportunities, and have the satisfaction of owning your own business?
- Use your creativity, expertise, and passion to design unique tour experiences you love to share?
Are you wondering…
- Where do I start?
- How do I properly market and sell my tours?
- What do I need to do to protect myself legally from liability?
- How do I create tours customers want to buy?
Are you concerned about…
- Liability risk, arranging transportation, and what insurance you will need
- Costly marketing and promotions required to sell your tours
- Setting the right pricing for your tours so they will sell and make you money
- Not having a business, marketing, or financial plan
So the big question is “Are you ready to start making money leading your own local tours?”
We will go through the 10 Essential Questions you should be asking yourself to determine if you are ready to start your own local tours. By answering these questions, you can avoid making costly mistakes.
You will learn:
- The key steps to getting your tour business started off on the right foot
- If starting your own local tours is right for you
- The top 10 questions you need to answer before starting your own tours
- How to take your passion or idea and determine what type of tours you should offer
- What you need to know to successfully run a tour business
You will walk away with more clarity on what your next steps are, and have the confidence to get started!
Module 1: Getting Started
Find out if you are you ready to start your own tour business.
Module 2: Researching Types of Tours
Learn how to research your competition and determine what types of tours you should offer
Module 3: Building your Itinerary
Learn how to design and build an itinerary that your customers will want to book AND make you money
Module 4: Working with Vendors
Learn how to get vendors to respond to you and negotiate contracts that get you the best deals
Module 5: Pricing your Tours
Learn how to price your tours so that customers will see your value and book with you
Module 6: Marketing your Tours
Learn how to create marketing content and build a website to make your tours irresistible to buyers
Module 7: Promoting your Tours
Learn how to promote your tours so that customers will find and choose you
Module 8: Protecting your Bsuiness
Learn how to protect yourself and your business legally and financially so that you don’t get shut down or sued
Module 9: Structuring your Business and Accepting Payments
Learn how to accept payment, keep accurate records, and pay vendors without getting in trouble with the IRS
Module 10: Tour Logistics
Learn how to manage the behind the scenes logistics of your tours so that you don’t lose money running them
Module 11: Handling Problems on your Tours
Learn how to properly handle unexpected problems that may come up on your tours
Module 12: Creating an Action Plan
Learn how to pull everything together and create an action plan